What do I get for my $100
Your town, your business, your voice
- Have your say at monthly Chamber meetings and vote at the annual general meeting.
- Promote your business or community organisation with a prominent listing on the Chamber’s online directory.
- Support and participate in Chamber activities such as the public art program or events throughout the year.
- Enjoy discounted price on all Chamber advertising and promotional campaigns.
Plus NSW Business Chamber services
- Receive up to 19% discount off energy usage charges through the Better Energy Manager Program, delivered by Member Benefits Program provider Energetics.
- Access the dedicated members’ only Workplace Advice Line that connects you with Workplace Experts to help you to make the right workplace decisions.
- Access 15% off a member’ only business insurance range through Allianz in partnership with NSW Business Chamber.
- Access cost effective ISO14001 compliance consultation services and receive a 10% discount on online sustainability certification.
Yes, I want to be a member
If you run a Mullumbimby business or community organisation and would like to take advantage of the many services the Chamber provides, then be sure to become a member. An annual subscription costs just $100 and gives you a voice in what happens in your local community.