|17 Myokum St Mullumbimby 2482
(02) 6684 4367
Entry – Gold coin donation
|Tuesday & Friday
Saturday Markets 3rd Sat of month
|10.00 am – 12.00 pm
9.00 am – 1.00 pm
The Brunswick Valley Historical Society Inc. seeks to collect and conserve material including objects, images and documents that record the social, economic, civic and environmental history of the Brunswick Valley. The Society seeks to publish material relevant to the area, interpret and display the collection to educate and engage the community in local history and provide research facilities.
We are committed to:
- Engaging in research for current and future generations.
- Exchanging knowledge with the community, providing opportunities for learning experiences through exhibitions, education programs, publications and other media.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in the quality of the Society and Museum programs and services to meet the needs of visitors.
- Being publicly accountable in using the community’s resources and acting in a manner consistent with our mission.
- Involving members in the development and the programs of the Society and Museum.
- Being innovative in business practices to advance the Society’s goals.
- Ensuring the Museum is an enjoyable place to work in and visit.
We welcome new members and have lots of ways to engage you in your local history.
Come, visit us.
We are the home of the Mullumbimby Community Market that is held in the grounds of the museum on the third Saturday of each month.