Mullumbimby is an amazing place to visit and full of things to see and do
We’ve put together a list of some of our suggestions, so that you can make the most of your time in Mullumbimby:
2. Take a stroll through Mullum’s history and heritage at Brunswick Valley Historical Society Inc Museum.
3. Chill out at the Mullum Community Market – 3rd Saturday of the month.
4. Meet friends at the Mullum Farmers Market every Friday 7-11am.
5. Check out the fruit bat colony at Federation Bridge and the 5pm chorus of rosellas in Burringbar Street’s Bangalow palm trees.
6. Relax in our beautiful parks: Palm Park, Heritage Park and Railway Park.
7. Surround yourself with the natural beauty of the Rainforest Walk & Salt Water Creek Bush Food Trail.
8. Discover your inner child at our playgrounds: MCG Children’s Garden, Railway Park, Hertitage Park, and River Parade.
9. Have a chat and Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or chai at our many cafes and delight in a meal from our pubs, clubs and restuarants.
10. Wonder at our many murals painted by local artists: Car Park Toilet Block, Laneway South, Laneway North, Mullumbimby Museum shed, Mullumbimby Community Garden, Mullumbimby Rural Co-op, Ray Towers Carpets rear, and Byron Food Hub.
12. Explore the Sculpture Walk from the gateway sculpture at the Scout Hall.
13. Admire the artworks by our local artisians at: Made in Mullum, Art Piece Gallery, Hemp Fusion and Potters Gallery (look up trading hours).
14. Pamper yourself at our myriad health and relaxation spots including yoga and pilates classes, acupuncture and massage, and day spa.
15. Cool off at the local swimming pool.
16. Canoe, paddle or fish in the Brunswick River – the life blood of Mullumbimby.
17. Simply take a seat and watch the world go by and be entertained by our local colourful characters going about their daily business.