Building Business and Community
The Mullumbimby Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to representing the interests of Mullumbimby’s businesses and community organisations.
The Chamber is a fast-growing organisation engaed in robust discussion among its members with a goal to promote the sustainable growth of our beautiful town.
Through strategic funding, innovative projects and community-focused events, the Chamber aims to highlight the many facets of our region and stimulate the local economy.
If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Mullumbimby Chamber of Commerce is represented by an Executive Committee with the role of making many of the important decisions in the interest of the Chamber’s members.
The Executive Committee includes:
- Jenelle Stanford, Mullumbimby Newsagent – President
- Gerard Walker, Stewart’s Menswear – Vice President
- Michelle Lang, Chincogan Mechanical – Secretary
- Elsa Torressi, Main Arm Mechanical – Assistant Secretary
- Uni Drake, Import / Export – Treasurer
- Susan Tsicalas, Brunswick Valley Historical Society – Executive Office
- Malcolm Price, Social Habitat – Executive Office
- Shane Robins, Mullum Mac – Executive Office
- Lisa Galvin, Mullum Joinery Wood & Metal – Executive Office