BUILDING BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY
The Mullumbimby Chamber of Commerce is a mixture of businesses and community groups that have come together for the purpose of taking care of our town, not only in the present but also to have input into the future of our great town.
We are a broad representation of Mullumbimby, and as a result have formed a strong partnership with Byron Shire Councillors and staff.
The Chamber has hosted numerous events since its inception in 2013. These include street banquets, the rehashing of The Chinny Charge and Carols By Candlelight. Every year The Chamber conducts a Shop Local campaign prior to Christmas with great success.
The Chamber also supports Brunswick Valley Historical Society, Mullumbimby Community Gardens, GateWay Landcare, Spaghetti Circus and many other community organizations.
One of our major partners is Creative Mullumbimby, with whom we have supported many art projects as well as the Big Picture Show. This was facilitated to help guide our town’s future. Through strategic funding, innovative projects and community-focused events, the Chamber aims to highlight the many facets of our region and stimulate the local economy.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THE MULLUMBIMBY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE if you have a business in Mullumbimby area or are a resident of the Mullumbimby area.
The Mullumbimby Chamber of Commerce is represented by an Executive Committee with the role of making many of the important decisions in the interest of the Chamber’s members.
- Jenelle Stanford, Mullumbimby Newsagent – President
- Gerard Walker, Stewart’s Menswear – Vice President
- Michelle Lang, Chincogan Mechanical – Secretary
- Elsa Torressi, Main Arm Mechanical – Assistant Secretary
- Euni Drake, CasaPandan – Treasurer
- Susan Tsicalas, Brunswick Valley Historical Society – Executive Office
- Malcolm Price, Social Habitat – Executive Office
- Shane Robins, Mullum Mac – Executive Office
- Lisa Galvin, Mullum Joinery Wood & Metal – Executive Office